- They currently have 6 rigs working in the wet gas window, 1 rig working in the dry gas window and 1 in the oil window, and expect to ramp up to 20 rigs by the end of 2012
- So far they have drilled 42 wells in the play, with 7 on production and 35 waiting on completion or pipeline connection
- Two recent completions (Burgett and Shaw), produced at peak rates an average of >700 barrels and 3.0 mmcf/d
- They are already starting to see drilling efficiencies in the play – spud to rig release of 16 days
- They will install 200 miles of pipelines in the play in 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Today, Chesapeake released information on the Utica Shale pointing to what we should expect. Here is what they reported in a presentation posted on their Website.
Posted by Greg at 3:48:00 PM