- A Utica production increase of 48.6% from Q3 to Q4 2013, 7.2 MBoepd in Q3 vs. 10.7 MBoepd in Q4. (Such increases are nice to see, though perhaps common given the ramp up phase that we are still in with respect to the Utica).
- Forecast Utica Shale production of 44.5 to 54.5 MBoepd in 2014. (On the low side this would equate to a 315% increase in production (MBoepd) vs. Q4 2013, perhaps not too surprising given the pace of drilling and drilled wells coming online).
- Continued delineation of the Utica and a focus on the "harvest phase"
- Currently running seven rigs (According to the April 5th 2014 Ohio DNR report, these seven rigs are drilling six wells in Belmont county and seven wells in Harrison county).
- Optimized wells completed with slick water fracture stimulation and managed through optimal flow program show an increase in BOEPD (Demonstrates continue improvement in recovery methods and similar to many operators that are looking to improve return through technology). Map Gulfport's current (as of April 5, 2014) drilling locations below.
The complete investor presentation can be downloaded here.
Gulfport's Drilling locations as of Apri 5, 2014.
Disclosure: The author of this article owns shares of Gulfport Energy