- Chesapeake Exploration leads all in in both total oil and total gas production in the quarter
- Chesapeake alone is producing nearly 50% of all oil from the Utica Shale, accounting for 49.6% of the total production in the quarter, and 40.9% of all gas production.
- Gulfport Energy comes in 2nd in gas production.
- Antero Resources comes 2nd in oil production, followed by Gulfport Energy.
- American Energy comes in 4th place in total oil production for the quarter
- Antero Resources is 3rd in gas production, followed by Eclipse Resources.
- Carroll leads all counties in both oil and gas production.
- Carroll county is trailed closely by Harrison County in oil production and Belmont County in gas production.
- Guernsey county comes in 3rd place in oil production followed by Noble County in 4th place
- Monroe County comes in 3rd in gas production followed by Harrison County
- Carroll and Harrison Counties combine for 2/3 or 66.4% of all oil production in the quarter.